Mark your calendar and assume you are registered. Your class will be held at the time and place indicated in the brochure unless you are contacted. We will notify you if a class is filled, cancelled or changed.
Cancellation Policy and RefundsAdult & Youth (school-year) Classes:
- We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you cancel and request a refund five business days prior to the first class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to refund your class fee.
- We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you request a refund 1 week or more before the date of the first class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a camp due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to enroll your child on another camp option, or refund your registration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment.
- If a class or child care is cancelled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be given, including fees for sibling care.
- There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee for participants registering for 12-14 week classes.
- 12, 13, and 14 week classes: If you decide to cancel within 3 weeks of your start date, a pro-rated refund will be given, except for the $25 registration fee. All registrations will be considered final after the third week of class, and no refunds will be given after that time. No refunds are given for emergency or weather closings or for days missed due to illness or vacation.
- Classes less than 12 weeks: If you cancel within 2 weeks of your start date, a pro-rated refund will be given, less a $15 cancellation fee. All registrations will be considered final after the second week of class, and no refunds will be given after that time.
Health Plan Discounts
All UCare Minnesota or Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP) members may take up to a $15 discount per class on most classes. Members must be on Ucare or MHP at the time of registration and through the duration of the class. Indicate ID number(s) on the registration form.
Scholarship Donations are Welcome!
Donations can be made by checking the box on the registration form below and can be included on the same check or credit card payment as the registration fee.
Community Education has limited fee assistance available to School District residents who qualify and are unable to pay the full registration fee. For information about a fee assistance application, please call 952-988-4070.
Inclement Weather Information
- If the Hopkins School District is closed due to bad weather, then the Community Education classes and activities are cancelled.
- If the weather turns bad late in the day, Community Education may cancel activities. Stay tuned to WCCO Radio for any announcements.
- Call the 24-Hour Hopkins Schools closing phone line for inclement weather cancellations: 952-988-4019.
Photograph PermissionPhotographs of you or your child may be taken and used to promote the program in the newspaper or future Community Education catalogs. If you do not wish photographs of you or your child to be used, please contact us at 952-988-4070. There is no compensation for use of photos.
Registrations are on a first-come basis. Decisions to cancel a class due to low enrollment is made before the class date, so register early to prevent your class from cancelling.