Summer is always an adventure at Hopkins Community Education! Our goal is to provide a safe, enriching and fun summer for your child. We are committed to providing a wide variety of class options to meet every child's need and interest. Check out these summer programs:
- Camp Royal offers a variety of camps for students entering Kindergarten to 6th grade. We focus on flexibility, variety and affordability, as well as hiring only the best staff to spend the summer engaging with your child. We offer half day or full day camp options as well as supervised choice time from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and over lunch time. All camps take place at the Eisenhower Elementary School. CLICK HERE for the Camp Royal digital catalog.
- Sport options including swimming and football camps.
- Camps for Jr. High Students including cooking, pottery, chess and swimming. CLICK HERE for the Jr. High Summer digital catalog.
- Driver Education classes throughout the summer.
Please note that the grade listed for each summer class will be the grade your student will be going into for the 2021-2022 school year.
Important Changes to Summer 2021
- Click Here for Camp Royal COVID19 Procedures
- Early drop off has been changed to 8:30 a.m. Late pick up has been changed to 4:30 p.m.
- All pick up and drop off will happen in the Eisenhower Elementary School bus loop. Parents will not be allowed into the building unless it's for an emergency.
- Transportation to Camp Royal is no longer available.
- We are unsure if breakfast and lunch will be provided at Camp Royal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you cancel and request a refund 5 business days prior to the first class. To cancel a class, please call 952-988-4070. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will email and make arrangements to refund your class fee.