Welcome to Summer Learning at Camp Royal! We are excited your scholar has been invited to join us this summer at Summer Learning at Camp Royal. This invitation is a wonderful opportunity to enhance your student’s learning experience and to have tons of summer fun!
The mission of Summer Learning at Camp Royal is to expand and enrich learning opportunities that compliments your student’s school year experience. The program uses a variety of hands-on learning approaches to help all learners be successful.
Summer Learning at Camp Royal will take place at the Eisenhower Elementary School starting June 13th. Transportation, Breakfast and Lunch will be provided at not cost.
Important details to know before registering:
- Camps are offered from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Supervised lunch will be provided from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Campers should register for both a morning camp and an afternoon camp each week if you would like you scholar to attend a full day at Camp Royal.
- Scholars must only register for 4 weeks of Camp Royal, or a total of 8 camps. Summer Learning dates will be June 13 to August 4. Scholars will choose 4 weeks within those dates.
- Daily attendance is required when registered.
- Camps are First Come First Serve. Early registration is recommended
- Click Here for a Summer Learning at Camp Royal waiting list. Please fill out this form if you cannot get your scholar registered due to full camps.
- Registration assistance is available at the Camp Royal Open House. The open house will be March 22 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Eisenhower Community Center located at 1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305. Enter through door B. Attendance is only required if families need help registering for camps.
More information and camp registration will be available on March 11. A Digital Catalog will be available soon and emailed to families when complete.